Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Six days to go...


It's a National Comic Book Day. So, of course, you'll see your favorite comic book movie(s).

Also, you could watch Kick-ass or Kingsmen, to get a movie starting with K to your list, or Ironman for I.  

It's also the National lobster day and National Crab Meat Newburg day, so if you have always wanted to taste lobster, today is the day. Or if you want to cook a lobster. (Now, I don't eat shellfish. I have never understood people who go all lyrical over shrimps and crayfish. I see no difference between those and insects. It's all legs and antennae and shells and... all those legs... brr....)


I love Julie & Julia, btw. I think it was a pity Julia thought Julie wasn't being serious, because she totally was. I am also a bit chuffed (the negative way) about how some people react to the movie, thinking Julie was in it for a stunt or something, and that Julia was correct getting all... bitchy about it. Here's Julie's original blog, BTW. Now, I'm not a fan of Julia, and Julie's idea of cooking through a cook book fits perfectly this blog, so I suppose I'm bound to take her side in this discussion... though I'm not a big fan of hers either :-D

BTW, cooking through a cook book is on some bucket lists... I wonder how many of them are inspired by Julie and how many got the idea like Julie did :-D

My cook book to bake through would be Jan Hedh's Bread.


The splits stretch today is 1-5 + 25. Today's stretch is "half frog"


 100 pushups
 
14 - 16 - 12 - 12 - 18+
60 seconds rest between each set

20 pullups

3 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 3
rest 90 seconds between each set

No comments:

Post a Comment