Saturday, September 21, 2019

210919

It's the international peace day, pecan cookie day and miniature golf day.

So, bake some pecan cookies, and take with you when you go play miniature golf, and share with the other golfers, to promote peace between people :-D

It's also World Alzheimer's Day. Get some habits that keep your brain healthier, like learn to solve Sudoku or cross word puzzles, learn a new language (you should be studying Vietnamese!) etc.
What can you do to avoid Alzheimer's disease

Watch some movies about Alzheimer's. (I recommend Iris so that you can check off I from your alphabet movie list.)

Also, the Oktoberfest starts in Munich, so if that's on your Bucketlist, you might want to go - or arrange something fun to do with friends here at home. It lasts two weeks, over three weekends, so there's plenty of time to do something.

The splits stretch today is 1-5 + 21. I don't know what that stretch is... maybe Half-Reclining Hero... but here's 12 exercises to improve hip flexibility. I suppose it does the same.

-----------------------

So... another week gone. We have been doing this for three weeks. How is it going?

If you have been doing this the first thing in the morning every day - except for the food and movie to watch, which you are supposed to do in the evening, as a reward for having been good the whole day - you are able to do a pull-up by now, about 20 push-ups, and you are very close to doing a full split.
You will be fitter, because you are running 3 times a week. You will be on your way to being in best physical condition you have ever been.
IF you are doing this.

I haven't done any of this.

And I feel awful about it.

Yes, I have excuses. I have fibromyalgia. It has been acting out. It's very hard to motivate oneself to do anything when your whole body aches, and one shouldn't really do anything when fibromyalgia flames - because it's a sign of inflammation in one's body, and one shouldn't exercise with inflammation. But that is just an excuse. 

I really don't know how I could get me doing these things.



Here's some suggestions of goals that can be completed in one day.

Send someone balloons for no reason
Play a prank on someone
Go on a road trip
Go to a new restaurant
Make a list of 10 things I am happy about in my life
Pull an all-nighter
Make hummus
Tie a Windsor knot
Come up with an art prompt
Do a cheese tasting
 

No comments:

Post a Comment