Saturday, September 14, 2019

Good morning this Saturday!

It's Eat a Hoagie Day and Cream Filled Donut day. Learn to make them yourself, and make yourself a Philly Cheese Steak. :-)

Watch Fun and Fancy Free and Reluctant Dragon while you eat :-D



It's the second rest day. How does it feel, having done two weeks of the programs? You should be able to do a pullup and several pushups, be able to run at least a minute and perhaps are closer to a split than two weeks ago :-D

You have to do the split stretches today too, though. 1-5 + 14


I want you to look back at the week that has passed. What went right? What went wrong? What do you want to do differently? 

I have come to regret my decision to watch all Disney animated feature films.

And I just can't get this to work... This feels petty and stupid... :-( I want to achieve more and better things, do more and better things, complete bigger and better goals.

One thing that makes it harder for me to do what I am supposed to do is that I don't know what I am supposed to do.
I can't go online to find out, I have to have "it" on paper, straight next to my bed in the morning, so that I can read it immediately after I wake up.

I also need to find more of the goals that I really want to reach that can be achieved in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment