Sunday, September 15, 2019

9-15-19

Palindrome week!

It's "make a hat day", "linguine day" and "double cheeseburger day".


So, make a hat. You can learn to knit or crochet to make a hat.
It's pretty quick to make a hat, and you should be able to learn to knit or crochet enough in a day to finish the hat today as well.
You could also sew a hat or felt a hat.
Or go all out and learn how modists make hats with blocks and steam and all that. That won't be done in a day.

Learn to make linguine. It's basically spaghetti that's flattened to get the oval shape. Linguine is not flat, it's oval.

Learn to make a perfect hamburger. If you're vegan, learn to make the perfect vegan burger. Duh. :-D

You could also watch the Emperor's New Groove while you knit yourself an Andean Chullo hat

So... a new week starts.

C25K
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:

    Jog 200 metres
    (or 90 seconds)
    Walk 200 metres
    (or 90 seconds)
    Jog 400 metres
    (or 3 minutes)
    Walk 400 metres
    (or three minutes)

The splits stretch today is 1-5 + 15. 15 is the pigeon pose.

We have come to the half point of the month long challenge.

I haven't done anything. Just written this blog. It's kind of an achievement to me, but I'd rather have done all the things I write about.

Or not the food. I'm trying to lose weight, so I am not going to eat a hamburger or any of the food described. I have a very strict diet, and it's the same thing every day, come shine, come rain. Except once a week I may have a "cheat day", when I don't exercise and I eat what ever my heart desires.

I don't know why I don't do this. I mean, it's easy. Someone did all the planning and everything, I just need to get my lazy butt off the bed, put away the laptop and go do what I want to do! That's the most stupid part of it all! I WANT TO DO IT! I want to get it done. I do want everything on my bucket list! From going to moon to becoming a Finnish Zigi Li. From doing all kinds of extreme sports and adventures to becoming an able 19th century homestead wife.




No comments:

Post a Comment