Monday, September 2, 2019

September 2nd, the first Monday of the month!

Celebrate the Vietnamese National Day by cooking Vietnamese summer rolls, Goi Cuon, with beef and Hoisin peanut sauce. Let's make it more challenging by making the rice paper ourselves - and learning some Vietnamese.
Duolingo offers free Vietnamese course. Use the opportunity and spend 15 minutes a day there the whole September, and add "Learn Vietnamese", "Learn a new language" to your goals.
And, watch a Vietnamese movie. (I recommend Cyclo, because in original language the movie's name is Xích Lô - that is; it starts with X.)

Pinterest 10
Really hard this time... nothing really... so I suppose it's almost a rest day for me.
Except that... yesterday I decided not to start running. And I'm getting the running pins... maybe the Universe wants me to try?

On the other hand, I'm supposed to do water training today...  and I really don't want to. There's huge resistance there. I'm almost paralyzed by fear. Panic anxiety. I don't know why.

I went and it went very well. :-)


100 pushups
I can't do one pushup, so it's column 1 for me. 2-3-2-2-3+ - 60 seconds rest between sets

20 pullups
I can't do any, so it's week -2 for me :-D
It's five sets of 1 negative pullup with 2 minutes rest inbetween.


No comments:

Post a Comment