Sunday, December 17, 2017

Learn to do make-up

"Learn to do make-up and wear different make-up (normal and FX kind) in your 365 self portrait challenge photos"

Now... it would, of course, be nice to be an Oscar winning makeup artist. But that's not where my life is heading. I want to learn to apply makeup ON MYSELF. Yes, I am 48 and don't know how to apply make-up. So? I am very sensitive, so my eyes and skin reacts on practically EVERYTHING, and so far it has been more problems than gain to try to find products that work on me, to be able to actually learn to apply make-up. But - I want to learn.

I also want to learn to make prosthetics and such.

I suppose it's just to pick up a tutorial on YouTube and follow the instructions, just like with every other skill...

I also assume I need to start working on making the surface good, that is taking care of my skin. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment