Saturday, December 16, 2017

Do a boudoir photoshoot

Now... this is kind of... nothing to do with my hubby, because he doesn't like that kind of things. It's because I want to see if "anything you can do I can do better" (or at least as well).


So, how to do this?
I don't see much difficulties with this, it's just like any other photoshoot. You set it up, you take photos, et voilà.
Now, I can think of making a calendar for my hubby. He doesn't like this kind of things, but he likes me, and if I take beautiful photos, he'll like them.

Now... they suggest that people who want their boudoir photos taken
- see that their hair is dyed etc. at least a couple of days earlier if they want this
- that their make-up is done and perfect
- that their hands are manicured and nails polished
- that their skin is as smooth as it can be, meaning exfoliated, oiled and hairless...
And that is something I'm having some problems with... I have to choose if I want to look as much as a normal pin up as I can, or if I want to look like me. With my hairy legs and no make-up...
And will I do this BEFORE I lose the weight or after? Or during?

17 Things You Need to Know Before Taking Boudoir Photos
7 pro tips on setting up a successful boudoir photo shoot at home

No comments:

Post a Comment