Saturday, March 1, 2014

Daring Bakers

One of the goals on my list is to bake my way through all the Daring Bakers' challenges.

The thing is that that is really simple. All it takes is to start in the beginning, and bake until I have reached the goal.

The problem is that they bake something new every month, and this challenge has been going on since November 2006. That's almost 100 recipes. So even if I make one each week, it will take me almost two years to catch them... And one pastry a week sounds like a manageable pace.

(88 recipes. If I make one every week, it will take me to April 2016 to catch up with the others. :-D
But only if I start this week. If I wait even more, it will take me even longer.)

Added 28th of March, 2014 - now it will take me to July 2017 to catch up with the others... it accumulates quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment