Wednesday, August 28, 2019

30 Day Pinterest Challenge, day 1

So, I have about 15.000 pins in 173 boards on my Pinterest account.
One of my Pinterest accounts... I don't even want to think how many pins I have on all of them... This is the exercise and action account.
I keep going there and pinning things I find interesting, and then nothing happens.
Most people on Pinterest do that.

A lot of people who do this are annoyed with themselves because of this. I am one of them :-D
There is a reason to why I have pinned all of these pins. I want something. These pins would help me to get it. IF I JUST DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT OTHER THAN JUST PINNING AND DREAMING AND WISHING. 

So, Pinterest challenge: try one pin a day.
"Try" can be; do the exercise or workout, cook the dish, take steps to reach the goal, do something about why you pinned the pin.

Now... I am trying to get fit and lose weight, and one doesn't do that by doing one exercise every day.
Also, I have nothing else to do but what I want, all day long.
(No, it's not what you think. I am living on disability pension - I have all the time and freedom in the world, no job or obligations, but I don't have all the resources to do what I want to do. I don't have much money nor able body and mind to do whatever I want, like traveling, or ticking off items from bucket lists.)
So, it would be totally possible for me to workout 6 hours a day.
Which is actually what I should be doing to reach a lot of my goals.
So, this is what I am going to do the next month.

I am going to let Pinterest decide what I will do those 6 hours.

I am going to write a list of all the boards, and separate the boards with doable exercise from those without. Like, there is a board about Bellydance, and another board about Bellydance Costume. Bellydance costume is, obviously, a board where there are no exercises. I could put these boards in a jar of their own, and give an hour a day to things like that, like sewing my bellydance costume.
Then take all the boards with exercises and workouts, write them in slips of paper, and put them in a jar.
Then, at 5 a.m. I'll take a slip, and then go to Pinterest, open the board and click on a pin at random, and do that. When it's done, take another slip and another pin. Repeat until 9 a.m.
Go eat breakfast.
At 5 p.m. repeat
Go to bed.

So...
I did this, and got
Gymnastics
Fencing
Climbing
Yoga
Swimming

Then I thought that that will do for beginning...
He.

For gymnastics, I got this pin. And I clicked it and eyed through what was there, and it looked all like you'd need a gymnasium for that, and I don't have that, so I decided to do this instead:
I mean... close enough. For me, who can't do a cartwheel :-D
And the stretches were a bit too much for me :-D With my hip arthritis.
I really need to stretch more!

Well... for fencing I got this pin. Didn't do it.
For climbing, this. Didn't do it
For yoga, this. Didn't do that either.
I went for a swim. Walked 2K to the lake, swam 400 meters, walked 2K back. I have new inner soles for my shoes, so they chafed and bit a hole to both of my little toes. :-( I don't think I want to walk to the lake tomorrow... :-(

I have two things I found today and found interesting, added to my workout list, though...
"What Happened When I Did The Rock's Workout For 3 Weeks"

and this was really inspiring and interesting too

No comments:

Post a Comment