Friday, January 22, 2016

SYED 005: Week 4

#22 Go to a dance club

Especially if I do it alone

#23 Make a sequel (video to YouTube)

#24 Shaving the Goatee 

I don't have a goatee, so perhaps try some new hairdo. Like, an undercut or a fancy dye job.

#25 Telling a Coworker to Be Quieter

I still don't have any coworkers, but standing up for myself, or someone else. To get a karen back off. Or something. Hmm... takes some thinking, but it's a good one.

#26 Walk Through a Soundstage

I wonder if there even was a soundstage around here I could be walking through :-D I don't live in LA. But maybe stalking the royalty? I mean, I live in Sweden, we do have a king, a queen, princesses, and princes. And then there are the Norwegian and Danish royalties as well, close enough. 

#27 Meet Someone Through This Blog

Yeah, it would be nice, and scary, but it's not going to happen :-D
So maybe I could be someone else's someone they meet through their blog :-D

#28 Table dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bTqWzTDak



No comments:

Post a Comment