Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ideas 31

Leave $50 in a blind's person cup
Leave 100 roses on 100 random windshields
Leave 20 inspirational notes in random places
Leave a 100% tip for a server
Leave a candy with my tip at the restaurant
Leave a nice note on somebody's car window
Leave a note for Juliet

Leave a note in a library book
Leave a note on a windshield
Leave a rose on a random cars windscreen
Leave a shoe at a ball
Leave a stranger a book to read
Leave a valuable contribution in my area of expertise
Leave all financial matters in great shape for family members upon passing on
Leave an awesome tip $$$
Leave an inspirational note in a book that I leave behind for a stranger to find
Leave flowers on someone's doorstep
Leave flowers on the grave of someone I don't know
Leave inspirational notes for strangers to find
Leave little inspirational notes for strangers to find
Leave my email address in 50 different places and see if anyone emails
Leave my mark on one of my trains
Leave notes for strangers to find
Leave this town
Let a homeless person stay at my place for a night
Let a marshmallow explode
Let a waiter order a meal for me
Let go of 100 balloons at one time
Let go of 99 red balloons
Let go of helium balloons with notes attached
Let go of my past
Let someone cut my hair however they want
Let someone else have the chance I missed
Let someone go in line in front of you
Let someone take a shot off of my belly
Let my hair grow down to my waist
Lick an iceberg
Lick the beaters
Lie naked on a mountain top one summer's night and look at the stars
Lie on the ground in a grove of giant sequoias, the largest living things on earth, and look up
Lifeguard certification
Light fireworks
List 10 things you are grateful for every day for 1 month
List 10 things you are grateful/thankful for every day for 1 month
List 20 things you like about someone. Now give the list to that person and make their day
List 50 things that have happened to me to shape who I am today
Listen to 10 albums by artists I’ve not listened to before
Listen to 26 bands I’ve never heard of, each starting with a different letter of the alphabet
Listen to 26 songs I’ve never listened to starting with each letter of the alphabet
Listen to every song from the 100 greatest rock songs of the 1990s
Listen to someone worse off than you
Listen to the owls in the forest at night
Listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers for 10 hours straight
Listen to the top 100 best albums of all time
Listen to the wind howl on a chilly winter night
Listen to the wolves howl in the eagle cap wilderness
Listen to my favorite band/singer play in concert
Live in a cabin in the woods, cut off from the rest of society
Live in a Gothic Victorian style house
Live in a hotel suite for a week
Live in a house with a fireplace
Live in a house with a spiral staircase
Live in a house with a turret
Live in a house with secret doors, rooms, or passages
Live in a houseboat
Live in a hut on the beach for several months
Live in a room with a walk in wardrobe
Live in a shack by the sea
Live in a small town - population less than 1000
Live in an alternate society
Live in an RV
Live in another country
Live in the middle of nowhere
Live in the wild for 2 weeks
Live in the wild for a short amount of time with nothing but basic survival tools
Live in the wilderness for a month
Live like a local for a month
Live like it's 1600 for a day
Live long enough to be a grandma
Live long enough to be a great-grandma
Live to be a great-great-grandma ;)
Live long enough to see marijuana legalized in USA
Live long enough to see the first person on another planet
Live next to the water
Live on a boat
Live on a deserted island
Live on an island for at least a month
Live outside of my home state
Live somewhere exotic
Live somewhere with a balcony
Live through 4 seasons of the year – spring, summer, autumn, winter
Live to meet my grandchildren
Live to see an openly gay president
Live with an Amish family for 1 week
Live with my best friends
Live with my best friend
Live through a parent's death
Load and fire a musket
Locate a lost relative
Lock a love lock somewhere
Lock my heart-lock somewhere amazing!
Look at Jupiter through a telescope
Look at my baby pictures and reflect on where I've been since they were taken
Look for bigfoot
Look great in a bathing suit
Lose --- kilos / pounds / stones
Lose my voice at a concert
Love land
Love myself, who I am and how I look

No comments:

Post a Comment