Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ideas, I

Ice skate
Ice yachting
Ice-skate
Identify 10 constellations
Identify 10 words I consistently miss spell, and learn them
Identify all constellations in the sky
Imagine you won $5 million, and plan what you would spend it on down to the penny
Improve digi skills
Improve my attention spend
Improve my brain performance
Improve my brain speed level
Improve my problem solving skills
Improve my speech and make my speech impediment less
Improve your history skills
In a single sentence, shut the mouths of many
In the middle of a serious conversation, announce what color your toothbrush is
In the summer do the beep test every summer outside of school
In winter put snowballs in my freezer, then in summer throw them at people who are sunbathing
Include a charitable foundation in your will
Increase my flexibility
Indoor rockclimb
Indoor skydive
Indulge in a two-hour body massage
influence a person to make a 101 things in 1001 days list
Inherit something
Innertube down an old sugar plantation irrigation system in Kauai Hawaii
Inspire others
Inspire someone to make a big positive change
Interact with locals
Interview a killer
Interview my favourite bands
Interview someone who claims to have been abducted by aliens
Invent a board game
Invent a new drink
Invent a Word That Makes it into the Dictionary
Invent in the stock market
Invent my own candy
Invent my own perfume fragrance and sell it
Invent something
Invent something (help make life easier for your fellow man)
Invent something / sell it / take out a patent / something new / something that changes lives
Invest in a sophisticated "gin wheel"
Invest in a Swiss army knife
Invest in an original idea
Invest in commodities, such as gold and silver
Invest in real estate
Invest in the stock market
Invite a homeless person over for Christmas
Invite someone new to the pub with your mates
Invite someone with no family to join us for a holiday dinner
Irish dancing workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment